Lan Ha Bay The adventure 2 days 1 night
5.0/5.0 1 reviews
- Itinerary: 2 days 1 night
- Depart from: Cat Ba Island, Hanoi
- Destinations: Lan Ha Bay , Cat Ba Island
- Day 1: Hanoi - Lan Ha Bay - Navi Peak - Plankton Bioluminescent Night Kayak-Overnight in Viet Hai village (Lunch, Dinner)
- Day 2 : Discover Lan Ha Bay full day by boat ( B,L)
Lan Ha Bay The adventure 2 days 1 night
Day 1: Hanoi - Lan Ha Bay - Navi Peak - Plankton Bioluminescent Night Kayak (Lunch, Dinner) March 29, 2023
07h30: Picking up from the hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter area (If you book the bus with us)
and departing for Cat Ba island. On the way, we could make some stops for short break. Transfered by a ferry from Hai Phong city to Cat Ba island and keep going to the Ben Beo Pier
11h30 : We will arrive Ben Beo pier in Cat Ba island. The pier for fishman and tourist boat to visit the Lan Ha Bay, just 2km from the town.
12h-12h30 : We will pick you up at Ben Beo harbor and transfer by fast canoe to our lovely homestay in Viet Hai village. The Village is on Cat Ba island, around 10 kilometers away from Cat Ba town. its position in the midst of Cat Ba’s jungle, meaning that it’s surrounded by lush forests, mountains and picturesque scenery.
Afternoon : Following our tour guide you will do trekking and hiking in Navi Peak to see the overview of Catba national park.If we have time we can climb to the top of the mountain for a panoramic view of Lan Ha bay, Halong bay and catba national park.
6:30 PM: Enjoy local dinner at our restaurant.
After that, Our tour guide will take you on a night-time kayak on Lan Ha Bay to see Bio luminescent plankton sparkling and the local village activities at night.
Overnight at our Lan homestay !
Day 2: Discover Lan Ha Bay Full Day By Boat - Kayaking And Swimming (Breakfast, Lunch) March 30, 2023
7h30AM : Enjoy the breakfast at our restaurant
8:30 Our golf car will pick you up from Viet Hai village to Viet Hai harbour, welcome aboard.
Boarding the Boat to Lan Ha bay, At first the boat was sailing around Lan Ha Bay. The bay itself is spectacular, with towers of limestone rocks rising from the sea, passing by Cai Beo Fishing Village which is the most traditional fishing village in the north of Vietnam. It is also one of the biggest floating villages in Cat Ba and continue sailing to thousands of karst towers with many unique shapes (chopstick and seals).
10:30 Discover lagoon natural area belonged to Lan Ha bay by Kayaking through Dark and Bright Caves, tunnels, and archways. This is the conservation area and if you are lucky you will see Cat Ba langurs (Golden headed monkey)
12:30 Boat drops the anchor at Ong Cam islet for sumptuous traditional
Enjoy Vietnamese local food and vegetarian lunch, while cruising in the magnificent Halong Bay, admiring the fascinating rock formations in the bay.
13:30 Afterwards, boat continues to sail off Southern Ha Long bay, passing by Dau Be Island, Vung Vieng fishing village, Le Virgin arch and The Kite arch.
14: 30 Kayaking, Swim and Relax at Ba Trai Dao Beach which is very natural, remote, quiet and less-touristy, discover the temple beach, more lagoons and arches by kayak
15:30 Enjoy the magical sunset as the boat travels back to the harbor
16:00 The bus will pick you up to go back Hanoi
19:30 Arrive at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
- Pick up from your hotel in Cat Ba town or our office at 168 1/4 street
- Entrance tickets
- English speaking tour guide
- All meals on the trip (1-breakfast, 2-lunch, 1-dinner)
- Floating village
- Private room jungle bungalow (2-4 people/room)
- Plankton Bioluminescent night kayak
- Personal expenses
- Bus tickets from Hanoi 13$/person/way
- Single Supplement 25 USD (Applied for solo traveller)
Things To Carry
- Hiking shoes or sneakers
- Sun Screen
- Swimming clothes
- Bug spray
- Free cancellation 3 days before departure
- 50% if you cancel from 1-3 days before departure
- 100% charge with in 1 day before departure
- Following cancellation policy
- A group with 2 adults and 1 child: the child under 5 years old is FOC, sharing a bed with parents.
- A group with 2 adults & children: One child under 5 years old is FOC, the other children under 5 years old are charged at 75% based on adult rate, sharing a bed with parents.
- Children from 5 to under 9 years old are charged at 75% based on adult rate, sharing a bed with parents.
- Children from 9 years old are charged at 100% based on adult price
stoyank150 Jan 10, 2023
ExcellentHad a great time.I had great time with time with. Boat, kayaking, swimming. The lunch was tasty. We were eleven people on the cruise and the whole company was extremely cool. The boys from Beka travel were so nice and helpful.
Latest departure date: 29/03/2023